Thursday, July 12, 2007

THCDR 051207 0480


THCDR 051207 0480, originally uploaded by jsevier14.

A few months ago I had a chance to spend a Saturday night at the Southgate House. Kelly Thomas organized the event, a CD Release Party for a local band, Tupelo Honey. It took awhile for me to get to this post because I've been dealing with inadequate computer resources, a problem I am happy to have now resolved with my spanking new MacPro. No more problem. Where this shoot would have taken months to process, I got this one done in less than a week after I started it. Now I have a huge backlog to keep on slogging through.

Tupelo Honey stole the show that night, but there were also contributions by Lauren Houston, Wojo, Pete Dressman and S.U.N.
and last but certainly not least, Kelly Thomas and The Fabulous Pickups...

Check out shoot on Flickr.

No comments: