Saturday, May 3, 2008

One More Girl on a Stage, January 19, 2008, Southgate House, Newport, Kentucky


OMG 011908 0762, originally uploaded by jsevier14.

A little technical blurb in this post. This shoot was saved, hands down, by DxO Optics Pro... Someday, when I have a lot of free time on my hands, I will start some technical discussions here, but, for now, the point is, these images were nearly unusable coming out of the camera. I ran them through DxO, which upped and balanced the exposure, and more importantly for this shoot put me in the Adobe workflow where I took advantage of Lightroom. I ended up with something that was worth posting, including this shot, which was nothing until I pushed it a little with a Selenium Toning preset, and a tweak here and there of some highlights. This is Kelly Thomas. The next day, she had it posted on her MySpace page. Very cool. See the whole shoot...

No comments: