Saturday, May 3, 2008

Sunday Drive - Louisville Slugger Museum - Louisville, KY


ABC_032108_0636, originally uploaded by jsevier14.

Remember what my profile says about being a random cube dweller with a catcher's mitt? Baseball is my other avocation. I have two. I serve two hobby masters in my personal life, and I often wonder if one doesn't compromise the other. This trip though to the Louisville Slugger Museum got me stoked for baseball this year, so much so that I ran out and bought two new bats for myself (Louisville Slugger, of course), and immediately broke the first one in our first practice, then with the second one, I have used it 5 times, in 5 at-bats, and struck out miserably in each of the 5 times. I have friends offering to throw me BP now... I highly recommend the Louisville Slugger museum though for anyone who cares about baseball. Seeing where and how bats are made is amazing... Note: Because of factory restrictions I was unable to shoot where the bats are actually being made.

No comments: